H2O Wash here in the Triangle NC, Central Carolina’s Number One pressure washing team, wants to see a clean Raleigh area shining in the sun this summer! There are many circumstances that cause buildings and the surrounding properties to look less than their best in the spring and early summer months. Lots of moisture and humidity can cause algae and mold to form on roofs, in gutters and on awnings and sidings. Heavy rains can bring dirt onto the property and even leave watermarks on buildings and appliances. These problems can be easily solved by professional pressure washing!
Here are five essential spray cleaning areas that can look better for summer:
- Roof restoration. High humidity can create growth on shingles and other roof materials. Some methods of removing this growth can be harmful to the materials, as well as the environment. Pressure will be adjusted based on material so as not to interfere with the integrity of the roof, and harmful soaps and chemicals are not used!
- Siding spray. Pressure washing will easily remove growth from any type of building material: wood, vinyl, brick, concrete and anything in between! Buildings will look brand new in no time!
- Window wash. Quickly restore the clarity of windows and doors. We can get those hard to reach windows super clean and bring back visibility!
- Gutter purge. We get the gunk out of gutters! In this area, lots of pine needles can build up in gutters along with growth formed by the humidity. This buildup can create much more extensive problems in the future. Don’t waste time having the problem resolved!
- Sidewalks and parking areas. Heavy rains can bring dirt and oils to sidewalks and parking lots. Oil and water stains on cement are unattractive and often a challenge to remove. Recent July 4th fireworks have left nasty burn marks on driveways, an unsightly blemish on any property! H2O Wash can handle all situations easily and efficiently, and without using excessive harmful chemicals.
Cleaning up a property makes it more attractive and enjoyable, and will promote spending more time outside! Don’t waste away indoors this summer, bring that sparkle back and get the sunshine you deserve! Call H2O Wash today for an assessment!
If you liked this blog post about pressure washing and want to know more, contact H2O Wash in Wendell, NC (info below!) for quality service and dependability! This informative article about commercial and residential power washing is brought to you by Ronnie Wilkins and the H2O Wash team located here in the Triangle NC.
Photo Credit: H2O Wash
259 Lake Wendell Rd.
Wendell, NC 27591
Photo: H2O Wash